Wednesday, September 17, 2008

I has a therapy dog

Kasia passed her therapy test!!

She was the most well behaved dog there, if I may say so. (bias disclaimer here)

We walked in and had to walk by a few dogs, which was all part of the test. No biggie, she's good with dogs. One big guy though really liked her and started barking at her. But she just laid down and watched.

Next part of the test was to down/stay. easy. then she had to act normal around the woman in the wheel chair. no problem. The crutches came out and she didn't bat an eye when the lady dropped them on the floor to make a loud noise.

So she passed and I almost cried. (no documented proof, so I say almost)

Now once she gets her papers she can go to the childrens hospitals or have kids read to her. soo cute. I think it really took 11 years for her to calm down enough to get to this point. She's a good girl but she was hyper when young and even at 9!

Here's a picture of her and Penny. really ridiculous.






Kasia and I are walking in the Mutt Strut for the Philly PAWS here that I volunteer at. We've raised 240$ so far which is great. I'm trying to find stuff to focus on since work is in the "blugh" realm and social life is in the "i have no clue" realm. Though I am looking forward to baking soon with Maddy, that should be fun. And hopefully I'll get cracking on the monoprints.

I also got in the mail today the catalog that Kasia and Pity are in! It's sooo cute! I'll post pics of it.

No comments: