Saturday, April 12, 2008

Catch Up


I will try to fill in since a little late with starting Der Blogen.

Or maybe I'll just start from here. yessss, I'll start from here.
Market this morning. Late getting up so all the bread was sold. I really did go by the bakery all week so I don't think I really need bread.
i'm learning bit by bit. dibruno's is good but importated Balls O' Mozza are expensive. and i don't think my cheap green beans care to be paired up to high end cheese anyways.
portabella caps for 3$ a lb is a steal and i bought two, 6 roma toms, and sugar snaps for 5 bucks. I can live off that for a week! (with my snooty mozz ball)
waited in line for ~1/2 an hour to buy some farm eggs. The people in front and behind me then informed me to just yell "DOZEN EGGS!" and they chuckled (since they were all buying about 50 lbs. of chick wings and chops) that it was all i was buying, but were impressed with my patience.
Silly Virginia Girl. Philly isn't patient.


No comments: