Monday, July 7, 2008

Behind the Scenes plus extra

Here are the demanded photos of our dog modeling extravaganza. I don't have many of Kasia working it since I was busy helping her with poses while she was on. And she was on.

She had a few vain moments and kept walking over to a mirror and standing in front of it. That was extremely funny. Pity was her usual Supermodel self and pulled out her signature over the shoulder. She was a little upset at little Mia being so cute. She's going to have to understand that it's a young models world. and you really only have a few good minutes for high fashion before you're yesterdays top dogmodel.

I will also post the photographer's finished product.

I was in heaven. I think I need to tap into the dog High Fashion market. In fact... Look for that series to come.



and a bonus........Jon is so lucky to work for MAC and lucky to hang out with us girls. HeeHee. And I scored sassy pink lipstick and blush. Pretty.



4 comments:

Unknown said...

That sure is sassy pink lipstick! It looks great on you - on Jon, not so much! ; } This is your calling!! Doggie photos! Yeh!

Anonymous said...

I think it just may be. Or maybe I just have a really photogenic dog? uhoh, I hope that's not just it. And Pity's really photogenic too. hmmm.

Unknown said...

oh wow. had to comment on this one. you all look fab. i miss this stuff and you three...

amy said...

MOOOOORRRREEEE. I want more pictures of Kasiia super modeling the cat (dead) walk!

Eric is jealous for Laswell's sake. I think my cat would kick ass...but Lazwell??? Nah. He's a biter. I want to see more pictures of Kasia! I only saw one of her supermodels right? more!