Tuesday, December 30, 2008

Oh to be a honey bee...

Pollenatin flowers and buzzin around in the springtime breeze.

But I only have chilling wind howling at my puppies ears. Oh well, to savor the spring we must swallow the winter I guess. or something. This puppy makes me feel warm and snugly though.


While I haven't been a honey bee, I have been a busy bee! knitting left and right, crocheting and making prints all for christmas. Those that follow this blog probably already know this, since they were the benefactors of my handmade gifts this year, except Robby who was MIA! I got everything done knitting up to the last minute (literally) and now I've moved on to projects for little 'ol selfish me.

Currently I'm working on some bellydance goodies like a belt and arm warmers. I have one arm warmer done and it looks amazing!! and..I have no idea how I'm going to replicate it for the other arm. hmm. rats buckets.

here's a few of the gifts;


Mama's bird print I made but didn't sign (I will I promise!)

And Ishmael's print for his birthday.



I made knittings for Amy and Eric. Amy got a cell phone cozy and ankle warmers. Eric got a camera case and soap in a sweater. (It felts in the shower and shrinks with the soap. cool!)

And Kasia got to open her gifts! Umm, those aren't all hers, though she did try to open them. Such a good puppy waiting all day and really being tortured by them sitting there!


Finally!!!


And making his debut in my blog is Miles, my belly. My Christmas belly!


ate waaayyy too much yorkshire pudding. mmmm.

New Years tomorrow... which doesn't usually mean big stuff to me, but something will be done I'm sure. Kasia hasn't shared her resolutions but she was making a list. Donny called her fat so maybe trimming down is on it!

1 comment:

Brandy said...

MILES!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! aw, miles isn't hungry anymore after holidays yum yums. happy miles tummybox.

ps. for a second, i forgot about miles and had a mini-my-friend-has-a-baby-named-miles-growing-in-her-belly heart attack!!!!!

pps. kasia is frickin adorable!! presents!!!