Thursday, May 29, 2008




teller diminishes me to
little dog bone ashes.
you have to push the button and run.

non-judgemental smiles
eat frog legs sticking out.

appologize and stutter for him
again.

Naked at her wedding,
my diamond removed.

she gloats to cover
my awkward standings

silence. clicking.. silence. clicking..

data entry punching down my collarbone
i held so high.

former existance paper trails at length.

these eyes lowered have found a reason
to pick a heron balancing diversion on one
leg.

audubon gives reassuring gestures
but only for so long.

the wombs cry out to
me sleep between fruitloins forever,
or for moments like this.

2 comments:

Brandy said...

WOW! That's an amazing pic! Awesome! I especially love your eyeballs all over the floor.

Anonymous said...

wonderful